Here you go… (Story Mode finished. Hero Mode just played once so delete the chars there xD)
Namco Bandai has set an official date of releases of the newest fighting game in the Dragon Ball series,Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi developed by Spike Co. Ltd. Hits stores October 25, 2011 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation. Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi simulates the classic Earth-Shaking combat scenes, manga-style graphics from the original series along with a huge rosters of characters.
An enhanced story mode puts players into the rich Dragon Ball Z universe, filled with beloved characters and powerful enemies. Closely mirroring the animation series, fight presentations include battles with giant bosses. Bonus levels and fighters from the movies and Dragon Ball GT series are also included. Additional fan-favorite feature includes complete character creation and customization. Appearance and attributes can be customized such as model body, hair, attire, fighting style, special moves and more.
Incoming search terms:
- dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi wii
- dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi pc
- dragon ball ultimate tenkaichi wii
- dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi
- dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi xbox 360 save editor
- dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi xbox 360 save
- dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi save file xbox
- dbz ultimate tenkiachi hero editor
- dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi x box 360 usb editor
- dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi save file xbox 360